1. Remove Bandage after 4-6 hours.
2. Wash tattoo gently 3-4 times per day with warm soap and water to remove all excess ointment, color, and dried blood.
3. Dry tattoo by blotting with soft, clean, dry towel.
4. Use an unscented or fragrance free lotion such as Curel, Vaseline Intensive Care(not Vaseline), or Lubriderm
5. A slight protective scab will form in about 2 days. DO NOT pick or scratch at the tattoo.
6. Healing will be complete in about 7-10 days.
7. DO NOT soak in a bath(normal cleaning or showers and cleaning are recommended) or go swimming for two weeks after getting your tattoo.
8. Proper care will ensure detail and color.
9. If you have any questions call Pup or Becky at 703-229-2235